SPARKLE is a very safe, non-toxic, concentrated liquid that greatly retards the growth of bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and other pathogens in drinking water. SPARKLE is ideal for use when soaking seeds keeping water sparkling clean and hygienic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 4 drops per 8 oz. (237ml) of drinking water, or 8 drops per 16 oz. (473ml) of drinking water. Use for young and adult birds daily year round. Safe for use with breeding birds.
Keep container closed before and after use. Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
This product is free of pesticides.
Safe to use with all pets including birds, dogs, cats, rodents and reptiles.
Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is unavailable for sale in CA, AZ or overseas.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.