CHAMOMILE FLOWER is used to promote relaxation in birds. It is also used as a sleep aid, digestive stimulant and appetite stimulant. CHAMOMILE FLOWER contains the amino acid tryptophan, which is known to reduce stress and anxiety in birds.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Administer twice daily by ONE of the following methods:
- 8 drops in 8 fl.oz (237ml) of drinking water.
- 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
- 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
- 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
- 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
Shake well before use.
| Organic Chamomile Flower
Organic Vegetable Glycerin
NO ALCOHOL ADDED.
Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.